Today I have edited my final music video and first draft side by side in Premiere to allow the progression to be clearly seen. I have also uploaded the audience feedback on my first draft.
Here is a side by side video of my first draft with my final product. Here you can clearly see the differences between them and the improvements I have made.
Here I have gathered more audience feedback with regards to my music video.
I made this to show the different tools and processes that I used in Premeiere pro to create my music video. I adjusted speed, cut footage, added adjustment layers and used transitions to make the video more diverse and intriguing.
I have completed my final music video. It has taken a lot of time and effort but overall I am happy with the final product. I have also uploaded the editing process to give a clear understanding of the methods used along with image manipulation.
This is my final music video.
This shows the editing or image manipulation process of each of the images I have used on my digipak and advert. It is necessary to show how I have changed each of the images and what difference this made to the images.